My client, a top tier Executive Search firm, is looking for an experienced Senior Researcher to join their Private Equity practice.
Working within a candidate-centric, executive search environment, this role is fundamentally key to the execution of Board and C-level roles.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain incredible insight into the world of Private Equity funds
- Be mentored and developed by highly successful Partners with established, profitable relationships
- Play an integral part in the delivery of mandates with plenty of exposure and opportunity to learn
- Access world class training and development and exceptional offices
- Work in a flexible system that can facilitate home working
You will have at least 3 years of experience as a researcher within the Private Equity practice Executive Search firm. This is a role working with PE funds and not their portfolio clients so experience with funds is preferred although not essential.
You will be curious, bright, and operate with gravitas and confidence. My client has a high bar in terms of professional acumen, drive and self-motivation and these will need to be demonstrated at interview.
In return, you will work with industry leaders in an organisation that can provide you with an outstanding opportunity to work with established, high-billing partners. Achieving success in this role will lead to further or promotion, exceptional bonuses, and work satisfaction.Apply for the role